Khamis, 15 September 2011

Whats inside my bag

Ea hui tagged me in her blog about whats inside my bag so i took few pics of what i keep in my bag.
Apparently, girls keep alot of stuff in their bag . So do I.Well Whats inside mine? Nothing special tho. Below are the items that you will normally find inside my bag
(1) Silky Girl blushes ( I was stuck at my boutique for the past few months and the easiest  way for me to shop is to get make up from Guardian which is just one block distance from my shop)
(2) Laneige Ornament Dual Top Coat ( For your lips and eyes ; I won this from a Laneige competition ; Highly recommended )
(3) Mac Eye Foundation ( Credit for Mac items coz they are just too nice to me. Wout it I couldnt apply my eye shadow properly)
(4)Laneige 2-in - 1 black & Grey eye shadow, The secret of snow cystal ( For smoky eyes, u def need this)
(5)Solo eye care + lense case ( I needa remove my lenses immediately when I feel uncomfy coz I really sayang my eyes)
(6) If you steal my bag im sure u could access my car and my house as well (but u wont knw which car and my home address)
(7)Burberry perfume ( The only perfume I use . Addicted to this smell )
(8) Lv purse ( as old as fairy tale and as dirty as rubbish bin)
(10) Coach purse ( Need a total clean up )
(11)MONICA glasses holder 
(12)Wet Tissues Wet Tissues and Wet Tissues Again!!
(13)Since I permed my hair , I got myself a comb after 6 years
(14) An alarm thingy from ADT (not sure if its still work)
(15) Soothing moisture cream for my face

Thats all I could think of to write about items in my bag. Hope ea hui is happy to read this !!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan