Khamis, 18 Ogos 2011

I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.



There’s one thing that we practice most of the time…. Missing someone….

People come and go in our lives. Sometimes they stay longer for like few years or even ten years, sometimes they are just like a passenger , stop – stay – go . That would be a quite excruciating scenario. Thoughts of missing someone can be hurting at least for me. Its fun sometimes when you recall back the sweet and happy memories. However it hurts when the person that you have been missing is not by your side. One may be far off and the only thing that brings u both together is memories…

You could be missing someone even though he’s beside you coz he’s no longer the one that you have known before.


Missing is truly just about me not them unless been told… they have no idea the marked they have left. To some people I could just voice out loud easily how much I miss them. Of course there are people where you can’t express your feeling. Either you’re just too shy or you know it’s wrong to say so.

Missing someone is awful. It makes u act silly. I’m sure I do not have to set any examples here as everyone knows how stupid we are when we are missing someone.

Its not a shameful thing to miss someone... Voice out loud when you really miss him/her .... I miss you :))

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan